Get Whiter Teeth from the Comfort of Your Dentist’s Chair
Over time, teeth can discolor or stain as a result of drinking tea, coffee or cola, having an active smoking habit, or simply due to aging.
The Zoom!® Chairside Whitening System (Zoom!®) provides effective and painless bleaching to restore your smile to its original radiance.
Advantages of the Zoom!® Chairside Whitening System Include:
- Effective and safe stain removal – even on veneers, crowns and other restorations.
- Reduced tooth sensitivity.
- Faster treatment times.
- All teeth can be treated at the same time
- Longer lasting results.
Not everyone, however, is a suitable candidate for teeth bleaching. People living in the Monona, Sun Prairie and Madison WI areas are invited to come and chat with us before commencing with a bleaching treatment. Pregnant or lactating women should not have their teeth bleached.
How Does Zoom!® Work?
Zoom!® is a hydrogen peroxide-based gel, which is applied to your teeth and activated by a mercury metal halide light. There is no affect at all on the internal structure of the teeth.
What Can I Expect?
When you arrive for your Zoom!® Chairside Whitening System treatment, this is how it will work:
- After covering your gums to reduce sensitivity, your dentist will apply the whitening gel to your teeth.
- He will then use the halide light to activate the gel on all your teeth at once.
- After 15 minutes, the gel will be removed and your mouth rinsed.
- This procedure is repeated twice more, before the gel is removed for the last time.
Is this a Permanent Treatment?
No, but with careful dental care and occasional follow up treatments, your smile will stay white for a long time.